Thursday, December 3, 2009

Irish Cream


Irish Cream
Mackenzie Day - Philadelphia, PA

Tip: I like to dissolve the instant coffee in a little water before adding. It disolves faster.

Makes approximately one gallon.

Ingredients
6 Eggs-beaten
2 Cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 Cartons of Cream or (1 half & half  + one heavy cream) depending on your health odometer :)
2 Teaspoons Instant Coffee
1-2 Teaspoons Almond Extract
1- Bottle of Brandy 26 oz.
Chocolate Syrup to Taste

Instructions
In large bowl, just mix everything together in the order you see above.

Serving
Serve in a large punch bowl on its own, a pitcher and add it to coffee or pour into separate glass bottles and give as gifts (see my photo - I got these bottles at Ikea. They are the perfect size for gift giving)

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! This looks so good Mack & will be delicious with my coffee. Going to make some this weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey everyone - just got a question on the size of cream. Sorry I wasn't very specific with 2 cartons, I meant 2 quart sized cartons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out fabulous!! I can't wait to put some in my coffee!!! Great gift idea, everyone is already sick of treats at my office.. great alternative! Audrey

    ReplyDelete