Monday, February 8, 2010

February Recipes and March's Theme...

Ok, the soup recipes are up (see below).
Kirsten Fuller has chosen the theme for March...

"Because I'm pregnant and the baby is craving Italian food, I thought it appropriate to have next month's theme be PASTA-- yummmm!  So please (I'm begging  you) give me something new to cook.  My husband is getting sick of the same old pasta recipes.  :)" 

Everyone check out the soup recipes and be sure to give comments or feedback to any recipes you may have tried.  Also, remember to send this along to friends and family you feel would benefit from our group.  Anyone and everyone can join-- the more recipes the merrier. 
 
Alright, happy recipe blogging!

P.S. please send the recipes to Kenzie at mack10enzie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment